Welcome to the Estate Planning Council of Broward County Website
Who We Are:
The Estate Planning Council of Broward County is an organization of qualified professionals from Broward County and the surrounding region who work in the area of estate planning. For more than 50 years, we have sought the advancement of the estate planning field through continuing education on industry leading topics, networking opportunities with other established professionals, and development of relationships through social gatherings. Our Council is comprised of members representing the following professional disciplines: Trust Officers, Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, Financial Planning and Services, and Planned Giving.
What we do:
The Estate Planning Council of Broward County plans a variety of events for our members. Our regular dinner meetings include opportunities to network with other members and hear an expert speaker discuss relevant and cutting-edge topics on the ever-changing estate planning landscape. Our social events give our members fun and creative opportunities to develop interpersonal relationships with other professionals in a less formal environment. The Council also provides sponsorship opportunities at our dinners and social events which provides great visibility and marketing for sponsors. Dinners typically offer continuing education credit for the member’s professional discipline.
- The Estate Planning Council offers it members the opportunity to meet and develop relationships with other professionals in the estate planning field and other experts in related disciplines.
- Access to expert speakers in the estate planning field and continuing education credit.
- Sponsorship opportunities for members which provide high level of exposure for them and their firms.
- Members get to participate in fun and interesting social events at different venues in the Broward area.
- Council members have access to the resources of the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils (NAEPC) including the ability to earn the Accredited Estate Planner AEP® designation.
- Inclusion in our annual membership directory.